Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Eleanor shows Apeman Auckland



Apeman forgot that he was supposed to get up at dawn so I could show him the Sky Tower. Luckily I was able to grab his foot from my cot and pull on it until he woke up. It was quite dark and Apeman did a lot of banging into things in the bedroom and waving his hands and cursing then he would tell me to be quiet but I wasn't making any noise. He was probably worried about waking up Mum. This is a sensible thing to worry about.

When we finally got out of the house Apeman was pleased to find that the park was only a few minutes away. There were a lot of people in the park running around and around in circles on the fields. Apeman watched them for a long time and then scratched his bum and said something. It probably wasn't nice because he used the same voice he uses whenever John Key comes on the TV.

We looked for a long time but we couldn't find the Sky Tower.






No comments: